Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Socks, yarn... what else???

Above is my Magic Loop sock progress before going to class tonight. Maybe I can finish knitting the leg during class. I should at least make good progress. I am still loving the Panda Wool yarn!

I received another order from The Loopy Ewe today! With my next order, I will officially become a Loopy Groupie!! Although I think I already am, in spirit... I just love shopping there!

Here's what arrived:
Jasmine Knitter's Hand Soap from the Blue Ridge Soap Shed - I have this in Green Tea and have really enjoyed using it. The Jasmine smells really good, so I can't wait to try it! One bar seems to last for quite awhile too.

The yarn I got is Sockina Cotton (I've used this before and loved watching the fun stripes appear as I knit), On Your Toes Bamboo (no wool, really soft, haven't tried this yarn yet - it's new at The Loopy Ewe), and Summer Sock (I just love the blue color of this yarn). Sorry, I'm too lazy put all the links in right now. You can also see my little yarn samples of Claudia's Hand-Painted Yarns in fingering and sport weight. I love how The Loopy Ewe puts these in with each order so you can see what different yarns are like. Great idea!!

Shelby had to try sneaking into my photo shoot:
I think when he sees me with the camera, he assumes he's supposed to pose for pictures...

1 comment:

Kristin Lynch said...

Ha, I love how Shelby assumed he should be in the photo. :)

Your knitting looks great. You're quite handy with the sticks!