Sunday, July 27, 2008

Magic Loop progress

I'm almost ready to start the toe section of my first Magic Loop sock! Even though you have to slide the stitches back on to the end of the needles after knitting each half-round (which at first seemed to take longer than knitting on dpns), I still seem to be making good progress on these. I thought the magic loop process would be slower, but it doesn't really seem to be slowing me down. I actually tend to keep knitting for a longer time than I do when using dpns. Maybe it's just because it's still a new technique to me, and therefore still seems fun and interesting. Who knows!

I'm guessing I may be able to finish knitting this sock tonight.

Here's a close-up of the heel section:
This yarn is so pretty and really nice to work with! I think I will definitely knit with Panda Wool again sometime.

No comments: