1. Kitty... For Cathy!, 2. "I, Piórko, like Cheese!", 3. Boogie Woogie, 4. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 5. Henrik Lundqvist, 6. The Dr. is IN, 7. Fort St Catherine, Bermuda, 8. Vegan Key Lime Tartletes, 9. Pottery maker, 10. My Little Diva, 11. Twin February Sweaters, 12. 7.2.08 005
I saw this on a few other blogs recently and thought it would be fun to do. You can click on the mosaic picture to see a larger version.
1. What is your first name? cathy
2. What is your favorite food? cheese
3. What high school did you go to? Mercyhurst
4. What is your favorite color? blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Henrik Lundqvist
6. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert? Key lime pie
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Pottery maker
10. What do you love most in life? knitting (note: the questions says "what", not "who"!)
11. One Word to describe you: knitter
12. What is your Flickr name? etownknitter
Open three windows. One with the list of questions, another open to Flickr and ready to do an image search, and a third to Big Huge Labs’ Mosaic Maker (create a mosaic with 4 columns and 3 rows). Answer the first question, put your answer in the search field on Flickr and choose one of the images from the first page to represent your answer. Click on the photo then copy and paste the url into the #1 spot on the Mosaic Maker. Do that for all 12 questions, then click create and post the results to your blog.
Just thought that would be fun, and a bit of a change from my usual knitting posts. But, I did knit quite a bit today. I am moving along on the 2nd Brigit sock and am almost done with the leg portion. Since the deadline is right about now for the first bi-weekly contest, I obviously won't be entering, but I hope to enter several pairs in the next bi-weekly contest. I want to finish both the Brigits and the Fall Herbs and hopefully cast on the red Panda Cotton for a pair of Spring Forwards!