Saturday, October 4, 2008

Socktoberfest update

First, I'd like to share a picture of my mystery sock KAL sock cuffs. I finished the first cuff, put it on stitch holders and am almost done with the 2nd sock cuff. With this method, I may be able to finish both socks at the same time! I know I could do them both at the same time on magic loop but I think it would be too fiddly having both skeins of yarn dangling from the needles. Anyway, here is my first photo of the Mystery socks:
The yarn is Fuchsia Panda Cotton. I cast on 56 stitches on 3mm Addi Turbos using magic loop.

Here's a close-up:
On Wednesday, the next part of the pattern will be revealed. Stay tuned!

I am still working on the first Tofutsies sock. Here's a close-up of where I'm at with that. Still working on the gusset decreases:
Sorry, not a great picture. I should have turned the flash off. But, you get the idea.

Happy Socktoberfest!!!

No comments: