Sunday, October 19, 2008

Photos to go with yesterday's post

Here's the mini sweater I knit from magenta Panda Wool (leftover from my magic loop class socks).

So cute. :-)

yarn-love (the yarn shop I take classes at) is having a Winter Wonder-gar-land contest in December. You can submit mini knit items to decorate the garland and there will be prizes for most creative, most winter-y, etc. Details here. I love knitting mini items so you can be sure I'll be submitting several items for this!!

As for other completed projects, here is the illusion Christmas Tree dishcloth:

The front (looking at it straight down):

The back:

And looking at the front from an angle... the illusion appears:

See the Christmas tree? Pretty cool, eh?

I am making great progress on the leg of the 2nd Mystery sock. Only about 6 more rows to go and then the heel. I expect to be done with that before the next clue is revealed on Wednesday!

No comments: