Thursday, September 25, 2008

quick update

The fair isle hat is done! I just need to take a picture. I'm so happy with how it turned out and it fits me, so I just may wear it this winter! Now, I want to try knitting a pair of fair isle gloves to match. I can't find a pattern so I may attempt a bit of designing. Only time will tell if it is a success or a disaster. It will be a learning experience anyway!

I am also making slow progress on the Tofutsies socks. I seem to only knit a few rounds each evening. It's been a busy couple of weeks since I started them. Maybe I'll make some good progress this weekend.

The Carefree Holiday (or not) KAL starts in 6 days and I have no idea what I'm planning to knit for that. The Tofutsies socks won't count since I've already started them. I need to make a list of ideas...

No comments: