Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm a Loopy Groupie!

Hard to believe, but I received my 6th order from The Loopy Ewe this week, and am now officially a Loopy Groupie. I knew I was to receive a tote bag and some other little gifts, but I was so impressed with my Loopy gift package!
As you can see, my tote pack is already packed with stuff to take to Knitters' Day Out (KDO) next weekend. In addition to the tote bag, I received a cute Loopy keychain, a cool sock pattern and an amazingly beautiful skein of Cherry Tree Hill Supersock yarn in the colorway Gypsy Rose.
I know I say I'm not a wool fan, but this yarn is gorgeous and it is merino wool so it is pretty soft. I may still learn to love wool yet! The Loopy Ewe is, by far, the best store I've ever come across and they sure know how to treat their customers well!

After all my hat knitting, would you believe I haven't knit anything at all this week?!?! I've been busy and have also been trying to get some cleaning done, but I can't believe I haven't cast on a project. No worries... I'm sure I'll be back in the knitting mode as soon as I attend KDO.

I did take a final picture of the hats I knit for KDO's Caps for Kids donation:
Notice the Shelby paws peeking into the picture above... he just had to inspect the hats:

And finally, Little Loopy just wanted to say that he is so proud of my being Loopified:
and he'd like to claim the yarn and keychain for himself... Oh, Loopy...

No comments: