Saturday, January 10, 2009

harika socks

I really want to knit the harika sock pattern from the Winter 2008 edition of Twist Collective. Click on the link to see the socks. They are amazing!

I knew I wanted to knit them as soon as I first saw them. Today, I finally purchased the pattern. Now, I just need to find the right yarn. I want a brightly colored self-striping yarn to form the pattern against a dark charcoal grey, or black or maybe even navy background.

I think planning and dreaming about these socks will be almost as much fun as knitting them!

But for now, I need to continue with my mystery beaded socks. I knit quite a bit more after I blogged last night and am just about done with the leg of the first sock, which is the end of clue 2. Just a few more rounds of ribbing and then I'll move that onto stitch holders and knit clue 2 of the second sock. I bet I'll finish that this weekend! Then I can work on some of my other UFO's until clue 3 is posted!

No comments: