Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two toe-up socks in progress

Each sock is patterning very differently! Oh well... keeps it interesting. They will be a very unique pair of socks! The 2nd sock's contrast colors are lining up into zigzags! With the light blue on one side and mint green on the other side.

Here's the top of the socks:
And here's the bottom of the socks:
As you can see, I finished the heel of the first sock, but I was getting quite a hole when I was trying to resume the rounds for the leg, so I want to take it to class and see if our teacher can help me fix that before I go any further. Meanwhile, I am trying to finish the foot, gusset increases and heel of the other sock so that I have both socks at that point before the next class.

Here's a close-up of the 2nd sock:
Sorry, for the bad lighting. It's a cloudy, rainy day this afternoon.

No comments: