Monday, February 2, 2009

Progress and Prize Yarn

I have finished one skein of the Bamboozle yarn and started a 2nd skein. Here's my progress so far on the Inner Truth Cable Scarf:

02.02.09 008

And I received a wonderful package in the mail today containing my prize yarn for winning "favorite Crystal Palace Yarns project" in the Carefree Holiday (or not) Knitalong. The project was my fuchsia mystery socks. I won 4 skeins of Panda Superwash, one of CPY's newest yarns:

02.02.09 003
2 skeins in the colorway "Joyful" and 2 skeins in "Neptune" (Neptune is on the left above).

Panda Superwash is 51% bamboo, 39% superwash wool and 10% nylon. It is sooooo soft!! I can't wait to knit with it!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cathy,
you are such a good knitter!
i love how the scarf looks in bamboozle, and now i will have to imitate you as my husband loves this yarn!
hope it's ok to post your pic on our CPYsocksandmore blog ?
blessings, L